HOW TO BECOME A
Before deciding to grant a franchise license, the Surmesur team undertakes a detailed selection process, including in-depth interviews with the prospective franchisee.
A franchisee must have:
Management and communication skills
Financial understanding of a business operation
A demonstrated commitment to customer service
An appreciation and understanding of the Surmesur brand
A keen desire to succeed
Experience in retail or fashion is preferable, but not necessary.
We want the process of joining Surmesur to be simple, fun and as stress-free as possible!
Our due diligence checklist will make sure that everything is covered, but here’s an idea of what you can expect:
1. Complete the online Contact form;
2. We will then get in touch with you to learn more about you and see how we can work together;
3. Surmesur will request to complete the “Franchise business application and net worth” form;
4. If it concord with Surmesur vision, a phone conversation with a Franchise Development Manager will be set up to better know the potential candidate;
5. Surmesur will provide the “Franchise package information” ;
6. Orientation in our Quebec city head office;
7. Training on the Franchisee’s Due Diligence, Operation manual, Opening process etc;
8. Complete the franchise business plan proposal;
9. Finalize your Franchisee Application and submit the deposit;
10. Submit the final forms for Surmesur to review;
11. Completed his analysis of the potential territory, close competition and more;
12. Apply for/secure Financing and Insurance;
13. Finalize all documentation and payments;
14. Schedule the training and start the on-boarding process.
Thank you again for your interest in Surmesur. We look forward to discussing this exciting franchise opportunity with you!